Bali ( Gilimanuk Harbor )–Ijen-Tumpak Sewu Waterfall–Bromo-Drop in Surabaya or Malang
- Picking up the guest at Gilimanuk Harbor.
- Heading to Banyuwangi by ferry.
- Arriving at the hotel/homestay, the guest must rest for few hours to prepare for hiking the Ijen Mountain at night.
- At 00:00 midnight, the guests are prepared to carry out the hiking of Ijen Mountain. A briefing by the tripvanjava.id guide, the guests are given mineral water supplies, gas masks, and headlamps before start hike the Ijen Mountain which will take 3 km.
- Arriving in Paltuding, the guest begin hike with the guide and their supplies provided by our guide. The trip will be taken 3 km with a slope of about 60 degrees. Guest will find the bunder post which is the last post before reaching the top of Ijen Mountain, where guest can enjoy Ijen coffee and take a break. At the post, guest can use the toilets that are available.
- At 03:00 AM, guests will witness the beauty of blue fire where there are only two in the world and Ijen is the biggest among other, but what needs to be considered by guests is that blue fire is a natural phenomenon so it all depends on nature, if they lucky and Ijen not covered by heavy smoke, guests can watch the beauty of blue fire. Some things that guest need to know in going to the blue fire observation area, guest will go down a steep and slippery road as far as 800 meters from the crater rim. Guest must follow the instructions of our guide, when they got in the blue fire area, guest can take photos and watch the beauty of blue fire. When sulfur fumes begin to smell, guest are required to wear gas masks and may not panic, our guide will give instructions to avoid the stinging and poignant sulfur fumes in the eyes. Guest can also witness a phenomenon that will never be forgotten, namely seeing the heaviest work in the world carried out by sulfur miners. They (sulfur miners) are able to lift and carry 70-90 kg of sulfur to the summit.
- At 04:00 Am, the guests going back up to the top of the sunrise point to watch the sunrise at the top of Ijen Mountain. In addition, guests can witness the world’s largest and most acidic blue crater. The crater has an area of 5 hectares and a depth of 200 meters.
- At 06:00 AM, the guests return to paltuding then to the hotel/homestay for breakfast and clean themselves.
- At 12:00 noon, the guests check out from the hotel/homestay before going to Lumajang. From Banyuwangi to Lumajang “Tumpak Sewu Waterfall”, it takes approximately 5 hours trip.
- Arriving at the hotel/homestay. The guests take a rest before continue their trip.
- At 08:00 AM, Heading to the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. At Tumpak Sewu, guests will meet the tracking which is quite challenging and exciting. Because the guest must pass a fairly steep ladder using a bamboo ladder and pass a small waterfall with the rope. The guests will pass several tributaries which are under a beautiful cliff to witness the beauty of Tumpak Sewu waterfall itself.
- At 13:00 PM, the guests returned to the vehicle then proceed to Mount Bromo. The journey of Lumajang “Tumpak Sewu” to Probolinggo “Bromo” takes 6 hours.
- After arriving at the hotel/homestay near Mount Bromo, guests are allowed to rest in order to prepare themselves for hiking to the Mount Bromo summit to see sunrise.
- At 02:30 AM, the guests started to make preparations to see the sunrise at the top of Mount Bromo.
- At 03:00 Am, the guests traveled to the top of Mount Bromo using the 4WD car. The trip took 1 hour from the hotel/homestay.
- After reaching the summit of Mount Bromo, the guests prepare themselves and wait at the top to see the sunrise. If the guest needs a coffee break, the guest can buy snacks or coffee at the store of the summit area. They can photograph the Milky Way from the summit. The matters that guests should know before watching a sunrise is the weather and condition that occur on the Mount Bromo.
- Guests can see the sunrise around 05:00 AM.
- At 06:00 AM, the guests return to 4WD
cars to go to savanna before Mount Bromo.
Upon arrival in the savanna guests make Mount Bromo hike on foot as far as 1.5 km and pass 227 steps. However, if the guests are not strong enough to be able to hike, they can use horses to make it easier for guests to reach the gate of Mount Bromo.
- Arriving at the top, guests are allowed to do a photo session with the view of the desert and the mouth of the volcano. With a guide from tripvanjava.id, guests will be shown unique and beautiful photo spots.
- At 08:30 AM, the guests returned to the savanna in order to return to the homestay/hotel using the 4WD cars.
- At 09:30 AM, the Guests return to the hotel/homestay to have breakfast, clean themselves, and prepare to check out heading to Surabaya.
- At 12:00 noon, a trip to Surabaya will take 3 hours.
- Arriving in Surabaya, guests will be delivered in accordance with the place that has been agreed by guests such as airport, hotels, or terminals.
- During the trip guests can give advice to drivers so that every 2 hours rest.
- In the selection of restaurants, guests will be shown the best place to eat according to the needs of guests.
Price and Facility :
- 2 Pax IDR 3.500.000 ( $ 286 ) per person
- 4 Pax IDR 2.300.000 ( $ 186 ) per person
- More than 4 pax, contact admin
- 2 Pax IDR 3.800.000 ( $ 300 ) per person
- 4 Pax IDR 3.600.000 ( $ 229 ) per person
- More than 4 pax, contact admin
- Travel Insurance
- Mineral water during tour
- Destination ticket
- Private car (fuel include)
- Driver English Guide
- Bromo 4 WD car
- Gas masks and headlamp during Ijen tour
- Ferry ticket
- Accommodation (homestay/ hotel) if wanting upgrade hotel, or you want special request, please contact admin.
If you have special request you can contact admin.