- Picking up the guests at gilimanuk harbor.
- Heading to Banyuwangi by ferry.
- Arriving at the hotel/homestay, the guests must take a few hours to prepare themselves before hike the Ijen Mountain at night.
- At 00:00 midnight, the guests are prepared to carry out the hiking of Ijen Mountain. A briefing by the tripvanjava.id guide, the guests are given mineral water supplies, gask masks, and hedlamps before start hike the Ijen Mountain which will take 3 km.
- Arriving in Paltuding, the guests begin the hike with the guide and their supplies provided by the tripvanjava.id guide. The trip will be taken 3 km with a slope of about 60 degrees. Guests will find the bunder post which is the last post before reaching the top of Ijen Mountain, where guests can enjoy Ijen coffee and take a break. At the post, guests can use the toilets that are available.
- At 03:00 AM, guests will witness the beauty of blue fire where there are only two in the world and Ijen is the biggest among other, but what needs to be considered by guests is that blue fire is a natural phenomenon so it all depends on nature, if they lucky and Ijen not covered by heavy smoke, guests can watch the beauty of blue fire. Some things that guests need to know in going to the blue fire observation area, guests will go down a steep and slippery road as far as 800 meters from the crater rim. Guests must follow the instructions of our guide, when they got in the blue fire area, guests can take photos and watch the beauty of blue fire. When sulfur fumes begin to smell, guests are required to wear gas masks and may not panic, our guide will give instructions to avoid the stinging and poignant sulfur fumes in the eyes. Guests can also witness a phenomenon that will never be forgotten, namely seeing the heaviest work in the world carried out by sulfur miners. They (sulfur miners) are able to lift and carry 70-90 kg of sulfur to the summit.
- At 04:00 Am, the guests going back up to the top of the sunrise point to watch the sunrise at the top of Ijen Mountain. In addition, guests can witness the world’s largest and most acidic blue crater. The crater has an area of 5 hectares and a depth of 200 meters.
- At 06:00 AM, the guests return to paltuding then to the hotel/homestay for breakfast and clean themselves.
- At 10:00 AM, the guests check out from the inn to Sukomade in the Meru Betiri National Park. From Banyuwangi to Sukomade, it takes about 6 hours to travel by using a 4WD car. During the trip, the guests will be treated to various plantations such as rubber, cocoa and dragon fruit plantations and guests will pass through very damaged roads and can only be traveled by 4WD vehicles. When in Sukomade, the guests will not be able to get a cellphone signal and guests will not be able to access the internet.
- During the trip guests can visit the Green Bay, the Green Bay is a white sand beach that shows the exoticism. If it is felt that the guests are pleased to visit the Green Bay where access to the Green Bay uses a 1.5 km track to reach the beach. Our guide will assist guests to reach the Green Bay.
- Guests check in and rest for a while while waiting for dinner
- After dinner around 20:00 PM, the guests will be briefing to the turtle conservation led by Sukomade ranger.
- After the provisioning of information carried out by the ranger is sufficient. Guests will walk to the beach with a distance of about 750 meters and walk on the shoreline while waiting for the ranger to find a turtle that will lay eggs for about 2-3 hours. If lucky, they will find a turtle that will lay eggs quickly.
- After the ranger has found a turtle that will lay eggs, the guests will be directed by the ranger to observe the turtle laying eggs. As well as guests can do a photo session with the turtle.
- Guests will return to the inn around 23:00 PM and rest to prepare themselves for the release of turtle hatchling at 06:00 AM.
- Right at 06:00 AM, the guests will gather in the area of turtle egg breeding to be given a hatchling which is placed in a place that has been provided.
- Guests return to walk to the beach and will release the turtle directly.
- After releasing the turtle, the guest returns to the inn, then will have breakfast, and clean themselves and check out.
- If the guests feel they have time to visit the Green Bay, guests will be accompanied by a guide from tripvanjava.id to the Green Bay of a beautiful beach with charming white sand. By taking 1.5 km jungle tracking, guests will enjoy the beauty of exotic forests and beaches.
- After the Green Bay, guests will proceed to Banyuwangi City and be escorted according to their destination.
- Trip is complete.
- During the trip guests can give advice to drivers so that every 2 hours rest.
- In the selection of restaurants, guests will be shown the best place to eat according to the needs of guests.
- If guests want to go to the dragon fruit garden, guests can ask for a guide to be delivered to the dragon fruit garden.
Price and Facilities:
- 2 Pax IDR 3.200.000 ( $229 ) per person
- 4 Pax IDR 2.200.000 ( $ 158 ) per person
- 2 Pax IDR 3.400.000 ( $ 243 ) per person
- 4 Pax IDR 2.400.000 ( $172 ) per person
- Travel Insurance
- Mineral water during tour
- Destination ticket
- Private car (fuel include)
- 4 WD car
- Gas masks and headlamp during Ijen tour
- Ferry ticket
- Donation for turtle conservation and turtle release
If you have special request you can contact admin